blissful rest: yoga and ayurveda sleep retreat series
9/21, 9/28, 10/5 5:30-7:30
Garver Feed Mill
3241 Garver Green
Many of us suffer from irregular sleep, affecting our energy, digestion, weight, clarity, mental health, and overall wellbeing. The ancient sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda hold wisdom that support our biorhythms with practices and herbs for deep, restorative sleep.
RYT and coach, Patti Coan will lead this 3-part sleep series in the restorative spaces of Kosa. We will practice yoga and breathwork, learn about circadian rhythms, explore sleep practices for your constitution, and be in community together as we build healthier selves.
In this workshop our foundations are rooted in 8 pillars: Arriving, Centering, Nourishing, Healing, Relaxing, Restoring, Transitioning and Practicing.
- A warm freshly cooked meal of Kosa Khichdi and sleep tonics and teas to kickstart each class
- Yogic flow and restorative practices
- Ayurvedic sleep talks
- Guide to Ayurvedic sleep rituals
- Sleep aromatherapy
- Communal retreat - access to our steam and sauna space as well as our sanctuary space. The sanctuary is equipped with snacks, beverages, a library of books focused on mindfulness and various rest areas
- Sleep Care Kit with Kosa's Ayurvedic organic products to promote healthy sleep
- Audio recordings of sleep meditations
- Moon milk recipe
- Time to go inward, starting the journey toward blissful sleep
REGISTRATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 17TH.
About Patti Coan
Patti is an intuitive yoga teacher and professional coach. She shares practices that go below the surface, inviting students to lead with their internal compass. She has a career background in learning and performance and a 23-year history exploring yoga. She is celebrating her Samapatti Yoga Ten Year Teaching Anniversary this year. She earned her Raja Yoga Certification from the Himalayan Institute in PA, an International Coaching Federation Credential via the NeuroLeadership Institute in NY, and BS in Education and MS in Educational Psychology from UW-Madison, WI.
$350/ Person (covers all three days of the series)
All registrants who book spa services the day of the workshop will receive a 10% discount. (We suggest receiving Shirodhara or Abhyanga to begin your journey inward with warm, herbal oils. Divine!)
All registrants receive a 10% discount on all spa wellness products purchased during the workshop.
We have space for 10, so we highly recommend registering early!