cleanse FAQ's & contraindications
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if I’m ready for a cleanse?
Hippocrates, “ Before you heal someone, ask them if they are willing to give up what made them sick.” We essentially are asking for our own consent to heal. A person will benefit from a cleanse if they experience the following:
- Not feeling well emotionally
- Have a hard time achieving a good night's sleep
- Are finding themselves feeling tired or fatigued on a regular basis
- Have minor shifts in their digestion that they can't seem to get back on track (constipation/gas and bloating, loose stool, indigestion)
- Bowel movements are inconsistent
- Having a hard time losing weight
- Minor allergies and congestion
What is a Discovery Session?
A discovery session is a way for the practitioner to gain insight to the issues that have been plaguing the client. To see what they have all done up to this point to attempt and find relief, and to see what their expectations are. From that point on we can see how we are able to add value. This session is also the opportunity to educate them on the process and the commitment that will be required from them to see significant improvements.
What are contraindications for these programs?
Our program is designed to provide benefit for most minor ailments and conditions.
Specific to Panchakarma, there are certain conditions where it is not advised, as they require a long term relationship with a practitioner to support you and potentially prepare you for Panchakarma in the future, while you manage your conditions. This includes, but is not limited to the following contraindications::
- Active Eating disorders, treated or untreated
- Significant health issues
- Heart conditions
- Active infection or virus
- Extreme Obesity
- Unmanaged significant mental illness
- Severe clinical depression
- Women who are
- Pregnant or planning to be pregnant in less than 6 months