Spring Cleanse Meals from Kosa Kitchen
The best way to embark on your path to balance is a supported seasonal cleanse. This allows you to experience the benefits of an Ayurvedic lifestyle, and begin to gently incorporate healthy habits that bring you to greater energy, clarity, and overall wellness.
Ayurvedic counselor, Andrea Russell, offers Cleanse & Restore, an easy to follow 10-day cleanse program that transitions your body from winter to spring. In the Cleanse & Restore program you will receive the information and guidance you need to partake in a whole-food, plant-based seasonal cleanse from the comfort of your own home. The program emphasizes nutrition and self-care practices to help you cultivate optimal health through the seasonal transition.
Spring cleansing will help you reset your digestive system and improve your immunity. You will develop healthier lifestyle routines and understand Ayurveda's approach to food as medicine.
- a series of orientation videos guiding you through each step of the cleanse program
- three live Q&A group video calls to answer any questions you may have along the way
- daily emails to support and inspire you through the process
- a 70 page in depth cleanse manual with plant-based seasonal recipes created by Andrea
- tips for setting up your kitchen, seasonal food lists, shopping lists, meal plans, detox boosting recommendations, self-care rituals, and daily routine charts
- mindfulness practices to help you slow down and align with your intentions
- step-by-step instructions on how to ease off the cleanse
- access to a private Facebook cleanse group
- unlimited email support
For more information, and cleanse registration, visit Andrea's website.
Did we mention that this cleanse is delicious and nourishing?
If you don't have time to shop for the ingredients or cook during the cleanse, we are pleased to announce our Kosa Kitchen offering. This Spring, Kosa Kitchen will provide a package including all of the meals you will need for the 10-day cleanse.
Lalita and Sonya Sankaran are the mother-daughter duo of chefs who embody the knowledge of their Indian culinary heritage and have mastered Ayurvedic whole foods cooking. They will prepare a combination of Andrea's Cleanse & Restore dishes and Kosa Signature dishes that are innovative, authentic, organic, and made with love. All recipes will be included in the Cleanse & Restore manual.
The plan includes three meals a day, for ten days, with a convenient pick-up location for $450. Delivery is available for an additional $25.
Purchase your meal service plan here. Within 1-3 days of purchase, you will receive an email from Kosa with further details.
Service is limited to 10 cleanse participants. We need a minimum of 6 participants to make this possible, and will be closing registration on April 5th.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or requests.